My Hollyhock Garden

My Hollyhock Garden
All in Bloom!

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Craft Room Chaos - Where Do I Begin????

 It's the first day of a new year, hello 2012!  I have wanted to...and tried to organize my craft room/guest room, into something that would allow me to utilize all my tools for all my passions. Alas, I have failed.  How do people do it?  My husband says "you just have TOO MANY hobbies"... But, I say, "I love each one of them - how could I choose just one or two"?  I am an artist (oils, watercolors, acrylics...brushes, canvases & papers)), a quilter & sewer (a machine, threads bobbins, rotary cutter, rulers, etc. &lots of lovely fabrics), a scrapbooker (a Cricut machine, paper cutters, punches...so many photos, papers & embellishments), a cardmaker (Rubber Stamps, Stamp Pads, more lovely papers and embellishments), a photographer.....
(Ok - the computer and printer are upstairs in the office for this one!),
a crafter ( which includes all of the above equiptment & supplies + + + + more???) Have I forgotten anything???   
I need some serious help...an intervention?... A PLAN - that's it! I'd like to be able to easily (that's the KEY word here) access everything, instead of moving tubs around in and out of the closet, thereby, making yet another mess!
Are there any kind and organized Bloggers out there that will help me?  I'm sincerely in need of your help...
Where is my Fairy Godmother when I need her? :0


During December, supplies that were once in tubs in the closet, migrated out into the room - where they still sit today...sigh..... and sigh again. I cannot believe that I  actually posted  photos of the embarrassing chaos, but, I need help.

 

2 comments:

  1. Oh Momma, it's not so bad!! :) It's a happy thing to have so many talents. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you precious daughter! XOXO Love you too!

    ReplyDelete