My Hollyhock Garden

My Hollyhock Garden
All in Bloom!

Saturday, March 17, 2012

My First Annie Sloan Painted Furniture Piece!

Hello Dear Ones

It's a windy, rainy day here on the mountain, with predictions of snow to come... so, I'm still in my jammies (oh yes) sipping a nice cup of tea, preparing to paint my next piece of furniture...  Below are some pictures of my first piece, painted with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint - I must tell you - I LOVE this paint!!!  It is so easy to use, and the results are amazing;  Nothing could be better... in the painting world, at least... (smile)

We went "down the hill" last week, stopped by Pier 1 & I snagged this adorable clock for only 19.99!!!  It's residing on my night table right now...  happiness!


 and lastly, Miss Baileigh wanted to say hello to you... such a sweet little kitty


I hope you enjoy a comfy, cozy weekend in your favorite place... Cup of tea anyone?
Hugs,
Rosanne

No comments:

Post a Comment